A story a day: My car
Today, I went to a party. One of my friends, like many other Singaporeans, asked me a typical question "How did you get here?"
"Well, I got my driver taking me here
", I replied.
"Woa lao eh [1], you got your own car, and a driver
", my friend said anxiously, "what's the brand, how does it look like?
"
"Uhm, a 8m long Volvo, painted in red and white", I said
"A limousine
, how's the facilities inside
?"
"A mobile TV, great 7 unit speaker system, of course there're buttons to open and close the doors automatically as doors are quite far from the driver [2], of course it's equipped a GPS system"
My friend was shocked and he could not say a word. After a while, he pulled me out and said, "Go go, let me see your car
"
When we were outside of the house, I pointed to the busstop next to the house "See, my car is comming
"
--------------------------
Well, though that's not a really funny story, I hope it tells you something about the buses in Singapore. There are 3 kinds of buses here:
- Single level buses, like in many other countries
- Two level buses, you may find them now in Vietnam
- Long buses, hm, I think they just don't want to double the height of the bus and try to double the length instead. These buses move like snakes
Different buses have different kinds of facilities. But you may enjoy air-conditioners, mobile TV (great isn't it).
--------------------------
[1] Wah lao eh: a popular way of expressing surprise in Singapore. In Vietnam, you may say "Bó tay"
[2] In luxury cars, the doors may be openned and closed automatically, (well you may think of a Maybach
)



anh lam em nho may bus o Sing qua' ^^
Trả lờiXóaEm nho khuc cua cua bus 179 cho dau hall 1, ngoi tang 2 cua bus thi cu goi la...
Trả lờiXóaPhuong tien giao thong cong cong o Sing thi dung la tien that.
I plan to buy one also ... how much ah?
Trả lờiXóa@Huong: he he, quay lai Sing di
Trả lờiXóa@Beotron: o My thi ko the ha em? Chac tai em toan di car :P
@Dudy: it costs about one month of your scholarship ;)
Cool!
Trả lờiXóa